• This 7" x 5" spiral-bound handbook offers easy-to-understand explanations of the hours-of-service regulations for passenger and property-carrying vehicle drivers.
• Helps drivers operate in compliance with HOS regulations for improved CSA scores.
• Anti-coercion rule explained, along with how to file a complaint.
• Includes supporting documents requirements, a 20-page section on the use of ELDs and logging applications and information on ELD exemptions, including the 8-day rental exemption.
• Offers critical information on: how to construct paper logs and logging examples; personal conveyance; roadside inspections; industry and location-specific exceptions, such as the agricultural operations and short haul exemptions; hours-of-service FAQ.