• Under 395.22(h), carriers are required to give their drivers instructions for dealing with ELD malfunctions and enough blank logs to last at least 8 days.
• Provides ELD malfunction procedures and blank logs to help comply with 49 CFR Section 395.22(h).
• Helps drivers satisfy the record keeping requirements of Section 395.34. Includes ELD malfunction reporting and recordkeeping procedures.
• Features instructions for completing logs and an hours-of-service summary on the inside back cover to simplify compliance.
• Each 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" two-ply, carbonless booklet includes 10 sets each of logs and DVIR forms.